An extraction from marine seaweed and chelated microelements which contains bioactive ingredients alginic acid , betaine, mannitol , iodine and alginic polyphenol etc.
Various field tests , crop cycle tests and research done to prove effectiveness of SEA PEARL. Soil Benefits :
Roots & Overall Growth:
- Raise Moisture retention and boost buffering capacity of soil.
- Remediates radiation & other toxins in soil.
Leaf & Fruit benefits :
- Avail the protein synthesis and chlorophyll production of crops.
- Enhance the anti-stress and anti diseases capacity.
- Accelerate seed germination and increase crop yield.
- Increase yield and improve quality significantly.
- Maximise Photosynthesis and increase cell division
Recommended Dosage :
- Obtain bigger and well-shaped fruits,
- increase the content of sugar and vitamins in fruits,
- Leaves become green and thick fast.
- Improve Blossom and Fruit set
- Foliar Application : 1-2 ML / 15 LTR OF WATER(PUMP)
- Drip Irrigation : 1 LTR Per Acre
- Seed Treatment : 15-20 ML / 1 Kg of seed
- 1 LTR per acre in difference of every 15-20 days stating from seed to fruit stage.
- Net Content : 1 LTR
- Composition : 20% Dry basis total dissolve solid agro chemicals w/w to prepare 100% Net formulation, which includes Seaweed Extract , Fulvic acid, Alginic Acid, Minerals ,Micro Elements & PGR traces.